To promote the civic, economic, industrial, educational and social welfare of the people of Nederland and Nederland Territory.
The Primary Functions of the Nederland Chamber of Commerce are as follows.
- Carry out programs for the total economic development of the area
- Act as spokesperson for the business community
- Develop assets and works to improve quality of life in our community
- Provide specific services to enhance overall community development and tourism
- Chamber Facts
- Primary Functions
- Upcoming Events
- Organized in 1941
- Chartered June 21, 1951
- A voluntary organization of business and professional men and women
- 320 businesses, organizations and individual members
- Elected 16-member Board of Directors, with a 6-member Executive Committee
- Committees working toward goals established in the annual “Program of Work”
- Professional staff to assist Chamber members with their business needs
Your Membership investment enables the chamber to represent personal and business interests in our community. We provide services to members while working to strengthen Nederland.